Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bon Voyage to Another Cohort Member

Today was a pretty good day, I got the chance to see Erin and Amber from my Grad Cohort. Erin is moving back to Michigan next week. Amber, Cody and I wanted to make sure we saw her before she left. Dinner was good, we went to Chili's at Metrocenter for Happy Hour (no drinks, just food specials), and I had forgotten that the mom of one of my Kinders works there. She was working, and was our waitress. It was nice, because I got to ask her how her kiddos were doing (I'm set to have her 3rd grader this year), and told her to tell them both hello for me. Erin and Amber are both running a bit late, so Cody and I get a chance to enjoy some chips and salsa while we wait. I dunno why, but I love Chili's chips and salsa. I get to enjoy a steak and ribs (I picked that so that I would have enough leftovers for lunch tomorrow) and get to chat with everybody. It's been forever since I've seen Erin, and I'm glad I got to see her before she left. Dinner goes well, no accidents, and the rest of the evening ends with Cody and I relaxing and watching some Castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment