Friday, June 15, 2012

More Migraine Pains

What an evening, I've got a migraine that I tried to stop with the Percocet (since my back was hurting) but that didn't work. I ended up throwing up. I decide to try an Imitrex and eat some crackers (Ritz, because I keep forgetting to buy Saltines) and about 30 minutes later I'm sitting on the toilet, which I do a lot since the surgery because it takes longer to have a bowel movement with the lack of control for my sphincter muscle, and have to grab the bathroom trash to throw up in. I get sick some more and finally it seems like I'm done. I go lay down in bed, because I'm exhausted from going to the bathroom (yes, that tends to exhaust me now) and the throwing up, my head still hurts and I fall asleep. I wake up a little bit later, take another Imitrex, talk to Cody for a bit, and fall back asleep. During this whole ordeal I'm super frustrated because tomorrow is Jen's baby shower at Carrie's and I have been looking forward to this, since I'm not sure when I'll get the chance to see Jen again. Plus, I bought awesome books for the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment