Friday, April 27, 2012

Off to see the Doctor


I head to the doctor to see my P.A.at the office I've been with since 1999. I've been with this P.A. for about a year and a half of that time. The office is in Tempe and I live in Peoria, its about a 40 minute drive. I know I should find somewhere over here, but I like that the office knows me and my history. They know about my appendectomy, the history of my migraines; and all the approaches that we took for that. Plus, I like the P.A. she is friendly, listens and is knowledgeable. She recommends that I get an x-ray taken so we can see what is going on. She changes me from Valium to Flexeril, which is an actual muscle relaxant. Cody and I leave the office and I call the radiology place near our house to find out what their wait time is, it’s about an hour. The radiology place near the doctor only has a 30 minute wait, so we decide to head over there. At this point the pain isn’t too extreme; I sit a little uncomfortably in the waiting room reading. The process is fast, the tech was awesome helping me move (I’m still slow and twisting at the waist for some of the different images is painful and hard. They let me know that the doctor should have the images by Monday afternoon. I head home to start the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment