Sunday, April 29, 2012

Still Not Happening

I made it through weekend. Nothing eventful happened, I just took it easy. I realize though, that I am not going to be able to make it through work on Monday and keep my fingers crossed for that maybe I can do Tuesday. I emailed my principal, Lynn, and ask her what I should do. I don’t have any time left, I don’t want things to go badly at school, I don’t want to be missing my kids. She tells me to take the time that I need, everything will be fine. I call my teammate, Cammy, and ask her if she can make some copies of worksheets for my kiddos, because I don’t think I left enough to have made it through last Wednesday, Thursday and now Monday too. She tells me not to worry about it, and put in for the sub. She’ll make sure that there are things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment