Thursday, May 24, 2012

Big Day in Kindergarten!!

Today was great!!! I got to see my kiddos and attend promotion. I saw some of my coworkers as well. It also went really well. It was funny to hear some of the things that they want to be when they grow up (Power Ranger is just one example), they sang some songs and got their promotion pictures. I did a little walking around, and the kids all got the chance to hug me if they wanted (while I was sitting down, that way they weren't hugging my incision). All of the parents from my class came (except for one, the same one that didn't come to meet the teacher, or either of the parent teacher conferences, or anything) and so my one kiddo was stuck in the classroom after all the other kids had gone home with their parents while they waited an extra hour for their older siblings to get out of school.

It was also a good day for me. No accidents! Even when I bent down to tie some shoes which generally causes little bowel accidents. I was able to stay the entire time, although those 3 hours were really pushing it, and by the time I got home I was exhausted! It was totally worth it to see all my kiddos again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment