Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Another Day at Home

Cody had to do some errand running for me today. I needed pictures of my kiddos using the Leapfrog Tag readers for my DonorsChoose.org project, he also picks up my contract and the drops off the book order information so that my sub can get the books out to the kids as soon as they come. Cammy makes sure that Cody gets around school okay, and Cody leaves an extra camera so that Cammy can take pictures on Water day (A day where the kinders spend the afternoon doing lots of fun water activities!). Luckily Cody doesn't work tonight, so he can stay home with me. I'm pretty sure he's uncomfortable leaving me at all, but he has done it for little bits. Driving to Tempe and back, however is a different stories. He'd be leaving me alone for about 4 hours, and I can't bend down yet. I'm glad he is able to be home and take care of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment